rhinestonecowboy: (Default)
[personal profile] rhinestonecowboy
Dear Diary:
I like fighting games. Watching other people play them fills me with a level of determination that has yet to be rivaled. Lil Majin and SonicFox are a couple of my favorites. Listening to IFCYipes on commentary has had me laugh to the point of tears on multiple occasions. The fucking hype live events EVO are able to gather into one room is palpable, even from years-old recordings. The characters, the combos, the storytelling built up over hundreds of matches. I think I actually really fucking love fighting games.

Now. I, myself, already own quite a few fighting games. I'm not very good at them.

I wish to change this. I want to get good at fighting games.

The main thing impeding me in the challenge is candidly myself. I have something of an ego and being good at something requires you to first be bad at something. Fighting games, by nature, force you to first be absolutely doodoo butter dogshit at something. Publicly. And that creates a level of vulnerability that I am Not Okay(TM) with showing just yet. I do not know how I will get over this. But I will. I must. For my own sake.

Profile

rhinestonecowboy: (Default)
rhinestonecowboy

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 29th, 2026 02:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios